Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Amazing Staircases - Very Clever Architecture

This one would be confusing at first. Start with the wrong foot and you are in trouble :)

1

I love this one and the next one up has hinges for more storage. Very creative!

2

Awesome! 3

Up. Thou shalt not waste space.

  5

Same one looking down. Wheeeeeeeeeeee..

6

makes me seasick.. :P

7

Well, maybe not.

8 

This is another one that is confusing to navigate. Never start off on the wrong foot..

              Looking Down                           Looking Up10

Now this I know I would get nauseous.11

What the . . .? (strong glue)12

This one looks like it should be musical or a giant blender..13

Neat but is it touching the ground?14

I guess not. This is an engineering marvel.  16

Where is this one? I want to see this.17

Imagine the sawdust making this . .18

No comments:

Post a Comment